Monday, August 12, 2013

Learning Circles

Made a "Profile" regarding Learning using Google Hangouts. Just opening up opportunities to meet people and learn things, and find other people of the same interests and want to learn things through sharing experiences and talking about various topics and subjects.

By this method my Real-World munchkin-ness reveals itself by how I exploit such a medium like Google Hangouts to try to make connections and possibly discover something new. I try to make time to have discussions online regarding various gaming topics, fulfilling my curiosity regarding what other people think about.

Anyway, making this known and visible, not just to my Circles. I should have done this simultaneously when I made that Learning Community in Google+ but it just occurred to me recently.

I guess such should be advertised in a way, like "Learner" or something.




No comments: