Monday, August 19, 2024

Broke my Previous Wordpress Site, New Wordpress Site.

https://blog.gi7b.org/ 

slowly migrating to this blog. Whats so special about it: 

  • Now I can put all the pictures relevant to the Product in its page as part of a gallery.  Elements I could not put in the Drivethru RPG will be here. 
  • This is backed up in my SYNOLOGY nas (using the client) so in case this gets attacked and down I can have this up again eventually. As google KILLS business divisions and as I migrate to the FEDIVERSE. 
  • Will experiment with Gumroad and other ways to sell the products through this set up. Will probably publish 2-PARSECS the book I didn't publish because I had to do all this rework. 
  • Will link the WIKI here - particularly OPEN SCIFI TRPG as I learn to mange a Wikipedia. as I am learning to manage a Wordpress site. 

s
A Blog that was started in 2003!! and where you can see my courting my now wife lolz back then. 

I used google Takeout to download all my pictures. I don't know how I will map them back into the original posts. 

My kids and people think of Channels instead of BLOGS. blogs is such an archaic way but its all the basic information about a person.  

I am working on a Mailcow and Nextcloud set up for the home and family as I move my family from Windows to NextCloud and Mailcow. Everything running on redundant i5 micro desktops worth 120usd and 512GB SSD and 16gb ram. ideally with 3-2-1 backups and with multi domain redundancy. 


No comments: