Monday, November 29, 2010

Old School Books I Gave away recently

I till have my GURPS and HARN books. In the baby prep, I read you can't just have junk lying around because they gather dust. So I got rid of all my old school books. I don't think I'll be using them and the earliest I'll ever play with my kid-to-be would be freeform anyway.

Planes Scape: Planes of Conflict
Freedom in the Galaxy: The Star Rebellions
Space Master RPG
AD&D revised Night Below
L5R 1E: City of Lies
L5R 1E: Game Master's Pack
D&D DMG 3E Very Damaged Original
D&D Phb 3E Photocopy
AD&D 2nd Ed Revised: PHB
Dragon 155, 157, 154, 158, 152
Heavy Metal Nov 2005
Battle Tech: House Steiner
DnD 3E: Magic of Faerun
OSRIC x2
AD&D Paladin's Handbook 2e Revised
AD&D 2nd E R. Ravenloft: Van Richten's Monster Hunter Compendium Volume 2
Terry Brooks Knight of the Word
Forgotten Realms: Return of the Archwizard Series 1 to 3
D&D: The Death Ray
A Man Betrayed J.V. Jones
Druid of Shannara
Elfsong
Trek the unauthorized behind the scenes story of the Next Generation
Lord of the Rings: the two Towers Creatures

No comments: