Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Manoral Life of Various Cutlures

Finished Downton Abbey, I wish I can see various cultural version of a Manoral Household as inspired by their visit to a Scottish Manor - I'd like to see a Chinese Version (maybe the Red Chamber), Japanese Version, Spanish Version, German Version, Mexican/South American, Middle-Eastern, etc... I'm so curious about what those look like and how different they are.

Of course there is the Philippine Version of Manoral "life" which I'm familiar with, it doesn't have the same servant culture but it has its own Patron-Client particularities that has similarities and differences from Spanish influence (while it obviously struggles to be Spanish).

I should stop thinking about Philippine History its so depressing it can ruin my day.

No comments: